Aboard Great Adventures’ fast catamaran from Cairns, your journey to the Great Barrier Reef takes only 45 minutes! Surrounded by reef filled with diverse marine life, and home to a unique rainforest environment, Green Island awaits to provide you with a memorable holiday experience. Take part in all the activities that the island has to offer or relax on the beach and let your day unfold in this tropical paradise. Stroll through magical rainforest, laze on white coral sand beaches, swim, dive or snorkel …
Green Island Eco Adventure
The Green Island Eco Adventure include snorkelling equipment OR a glass bottom boat tour and there is a wide range of optional activities to upgrade to, including: Scuba diving, boat snorkel tours, underwater helmet diving excursions with Seawalker, parasailing and scenic helicopter flights!
With multiple departure times to choose from, the Green Island Eco Adventure can be customised to suit most needs.
Included In your Green Island Eco Adventure:
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Half Day or up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Self Guided Eco Walk
- Choice of Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tour OR use of Snorkelling Equipment
- Use of island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests
- Use of day visitor facilities
Green Island Eco Tour
Fares & Pricing
- Children 4-14 years.
- Children under 3 years free of charge.
- Family fare: Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family.
- Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2023
Please check-in at the Great Adventures counters inside the Reef Fleet Terminal (1 Spence Street in Cairns) 1 hour before your departure time.