Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Outer Great Barrier Reef. The stable reef activity platform is the perfect base for swimmers and non-swimmers to explore. Snorkel and/or dive, visit the underwater observatory, cruise in a semi-sub, or just relax on the sundeck with a delicious buffet lunch. Join us and the Great Barrier Reef’s vibrant marine life for a voyage into one of the natural wonders of the world.
Great Barrier Reef Adventure
Flexibility to manage your bookings.
In addition to the activities included in your tour, there is also a wide range of optional activities to experience on our Outer Great Barrier Reef activity platform. Scuba dive, join a snorkel tour, Scuba Doo below the waves or enjoy the Great Barrier Reef for the air with a scenic helicopter tour.
Included In your Day:
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- Three (3) hours at Outer Reef Activity Platform
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of buoyancy vests & lycra/stinger suits
- Reef education presentation
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Guided Eco Reef Talk in the underwater observatory
- Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey.