Aboard Great Adventures’ fast catamaran from Cairns, your journey to the Great Barrier Reef takes only 45 minutes! Surrounded by reef filled with diverse marine life, and home to a unique rainforest environment, Green Island awaits to provide you with a memorable holiday experience. Take part in all the activities that the island has to offer or relax on the beach and let your day unfold in this tropical paradise. Stroll through magical rainforest, laze on white coral sand beaches, swim, dive or snorkel …
Green Island Tours
There are a wide range of optional activities to experience on Green Island. Scuba dive, join a snorkel excursion, and even walk underwater with Seawalker helmet diving. For an exhilarating top-side perspective of the reef, there’s parasailing and scenic helicopter flights too! There’s even the Marineland Melanesia Crocodile Habitat with daily crocodile shows.
Included In your Green Island Discovery Tour:
- Return on air-conditioned, fast catamaran
- Up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Great Adventures beach bag
- Self Guided Eco Island Walk
- Snorkel equipment hire
- Glass Bottom Boat coral reef viewing tour
- Use of day visitor facilities
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Use of Island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests.